Commercial grade weed killer is one of the many tools in Kemko’s extensive lawn care toolbox. There are lots of fantastic products available that make weed control simple. That’s one of the reasons why we love commercial grade weed killer. It’s a simple and reliable way to get a handle on weed problems and keep them under control for the long-term. If you are curious about lawn care and weed control, then continue reading for a brief analysis of the pros and cons of commercial grade weed killer.
Commercial Grade Weed Killer – Pros:
- Commercial grade weed killers can selectively eliminate unwanted types of vegetation, without harming the grass you are trying to grow into a lush, green lawn.
- These products are a great long-term weed control method. Different types of products perform this task in varying ways, from eliminating weed seeds to killing fully grown weeds.
- Applying commercial grade weed killers is much less labor-intensive than pulling weeds by hand. Your back will thank you for making this decision!
Commercial Grade Weed Killer – Cons:
- Commercial grade weed killers kill the grass when not applied appropriately. This make it’s so important to have an trained expert handle your weed control applications.
- Some commercial grade weed killers require you and your family to stay off the grass for a certain period of time to avoid skin rashes and other reactions.
Commercial grade week killer is an excellent choice if a lawn care professional applies it accurately. It makes weed control nearly effortless, because these products begin working as soon as they are applied. We know that you and your family are busy all week; therefore, the last thing you want to do with your weekend is spend it pulling weeds.
It is the homeowners decision on what products come in contact with your lawn. Kemko Lawn & Shrub knows what works for our clients, and our lawn care experts will be happy to recommend commercial grade weed killers specially formulated for the type of grass growing in your lawn. We have over thirty years of experience caring for lawns all over Atlanta. We know turf types inside and out, and we can apply products and minerals to get the very best lawn.
Getting started with the Atlanta lawn care experts is a few clicks away. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff stands ready to answer your questions and schedule appointments to fit your needs. If you are ready to partner with one of the most trusted names in Atlanta lawn care, request a free estimate from Kemko today!